Rules for NZCU Members
The New Zealand Cheer Union adopt the following set of rules and Codes of Conduct as published below, these may be amended from time to time.
31.0 – Sports Tribunal
Sport and recreation organisations are required to ensure all staff at gyms, schools and events are Police vetted.
Please send all staff vetting requests to firstname.lastname@example.org as the acting Child Protection Officer for NZCU. Please send each request individually.
For any requests we will need you to:
- Notify us if this staff will be an employee, contractor/consultant or volunteer;
- if they will be paid or a volunteer;
- what their role will be (ie. Coach, parent chaperone, judge etc);
- what city the role will take place.
- Supply 2 forms of ID as described in the User Guide.
- Completed Sections 2 & 3 of the Vetting Service Request & Consent form (Do NOT sign section 1 of the form – this is for the NZCU to sign)
Vetting is available to the whole cheer community, but is a free service for members, non-members will receive an invoice.
Vetting takes approximately 20 working days.